[CF-Devel] Ice Castle in the Large Forest.

Sat Jun 21 02:50:31 CDT 2003

No one told me where I should put this, and I did ask.  So here it is.  At
least it is much smaller than the picture I posted earlier B-).

This is my Ice Castle stuff, incorporating my Large Forest script and
variations on the Post Office scripts, basically all the stuff I've been
talking about recently.  Most of this is maps, but it all ties together.
The maps work better if you have applied the patches I posted earlier.

forest.pl is the script that creates the large forest from the Big World
maps from the 1.5 release.

python/PO is my take on the standard IPO scripts.

python/bank are actually scripts for the PO clerk and a receptionist, both
of whom provide similar services.

python/club and the arch are used for the night club.

1.4/ and TEMP/ are just some temporary stuff for reference.

Hope this doesn't annoy the list gods B-).

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile