[CF-Devel] Follower of Lythander - to good weapon

Wed Jun 25 16:11:21 CDT 2003

      Somebody should clean up the speed code, though... the current code is

      very complex, and full of strange conditions. One nasty one is when you're

      carrying stuff at maximum capacity, but if you kill a monster in your

      path, your speed changes from crawling to weapon speed, which is very

      fast. Then there's the recently reported container bug (which I believe

      has been fixed?) where doing certain sequences of apply container will

      give you a very big speed boost until you next hit something or

      equip/unequip something that changes your (weapon) speed.

Container bug? I would say that sounds more like a general apply bug...
When reading up the hundreds of scrolls for literacy xp after a hunt
you can see your speed jumping up and down like crazy.

 // mak

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com