[crossfire] Why does no one commit MLAB? Do you reject my maps? Is it personal?!

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 12:16:12 CST 2005

Look. There is a script that will relink the mlab maps
as you see fint into directoties, you can have the
mlab maps in a TLDir of your choice of names and run
the script which is included with the map pack. Why
WHY! Won't anyone commit my maps?

IS it personal??
This is insanely frusturating to work on maps that
everyone consideres great (sans some woman... but I'm
not surprised because I don't like her either and,
ofcourse (she being a woman) would never fail to
denergrate a man's work if it would suffice to cause
him harm in some abstract way... which it doesn't: you
fail woman) for a opensource game on my own time...
... to have scripts inclueded to put the maps into the
dirs the devs insist on...
to finally cave to their demands that the top level
dir not have any recognition of it's author..
and apparenly that still isn't good enough.

What More Do You Want?
Why Won't You Upload The Maps?

I have come to the point after about 2.5 or so years
of working on crossfire that I NEED to have my work
apriciated if I am to contiune with this project (I
need to have my maps put in).

Is that so hard or is there such anomosity twoards me
that it is believed to be a good thing to see mikeeusa
fail finally?

WHY WONT YOU EVER UPLOAD MY MAPS
I MADE THESE FOR YOUR PROJECT.

Remeber you wouldn't have bronze items, ores, bars, or
even the new mid-east style arches if it wasn't for
me. I had the drive to make those contributions.

And you won't upload my maps.

WTF

Why not.

I HAVE CONTIRIBUTED
YOU CAN'T ASK FOR MORE.
I HAVE DONE ALL YOU HAVE ASKED.

Upload them to CVS please so I can see that I matter
to this project... or would you be happy at my
departure.
Is there an anti-progress air in here?

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/media.html

      is where the
newest Mlab release can be found.

Just put them in. It's easy enough to choose a dir
name that you are not offended by.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!